A new report, “Cost Allocation Estimates of Pension Liability for Each 1% of Payroll Contribution: Converting from a School District Basis to a Municipality Basis—A Preliminary Set of Estimates,” prepared by the Bloustein Local Government Research Center on behalf of the New Jersey League of Municipalities and the New Jersey School Board Association, is now available.
- Government officials not acting fiduciarily responsible
- New Jersey Supreme Court hears GOP bid to block proposed borrowing
- Op-Ed: What Should Happen If State Supreme Court OKs Emergency Debt Issuance
- In tight times, towns must embrace shared services | Editorial
- Tax relief on home renovations in Belleville? It could be happening