Over the last few years, the center has worked with the NJ Municipal Excess Liability Fund and other organizations to develop guidance on managing technology and cybersecurity for New Jersey’s local governments. This report is a compilation of articles written from NJ Municipalities, the magazine of the NJ State League of Municipalities. They focus on the key management actions necessary to manage a municipality’s technological needs, and the key elements of managing cybersecurity.
- Government officials not acting fiduciarily responsible
- New Jersey Supreme Court hears GOP bid to block proposed borrowing
- Op-Ed: What Should Happen If State Supreme Court OKs Emergency Debt Issuance
- In tight times, towns must embrace shared services | Editorial
- Tax relief on home renovations in Belleville? It could be happening